Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10009 times
Though the curry looks simple tastes nice
Add your private note
Capsicum curry recipe - How to make Capsicum curry
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Grated coconut---3spoons salt to taste
- Roast chanadal and mirchi in 1spoon oil add hing
- Powder it and then add grated coconut add some water salt and
- Make a paste and keep aside
- Heat remaining oil and add cut capsicum little bit of haldi and little salt
- When it is half cooked add the paste and fry in low fire
- When it turns into brown colour remove from fire and serve
This recipe was contributed by chpadma on 19 Mar 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.