Capsicum and Corn Toast
by Neha Moondra Shah
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4723 times
A mouthwatering colourful recipe made from capsicum,onion,and corn that looks good,smells great and tastes wonderful
Add your private note
Capsicum and Corn Toast recipe - How to make Capsicum and Corn Toast
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 4 servings
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter and 1/2 tspn oil in a pan
- Add maida and saute for 5 seconds
- Add milk and stir continuously till the sauce thickens
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter and 1/2 teaspoon oil in a pan
- Add garlic and onion and saute till they turn gloden brown
- Add all the vegetables,chopped into small cubes
- Add salt and black pepper powder and saute for 2 minutes
- Add the white sauce to the gravy and stir for 1 mintues till the gravy mixes well with the white sauce
- Bake the pizza base for 2-3 minutes on a pre heated tandoor/ oven.
- On the baked pizza base,apply little butter.
- Put the prepared gravy on the pizza base.
- Top it with grated cheese and bake it in the tandoor at slow gas flame/in preheated oven for 5 minutes at 150 ^celsius.
- Serve hot with ketchup
This recipe was contributed by Neha Moondra Shah on 22 Mar 2013A chartered accountant by profession..i know myself as a gal who loves cooking and eating delicious ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.