Capsicum and Bean Sprouts Stir-fry Soup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25549 times
A simple yet healthy and refreshing soup with capsicum and bean sprouts.
- Heat the oil in a wok/ kadhai; add the onions and sauté on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the red capsicum and bean sprouts and sauté on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of hot water and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the pepper powder and mix well.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
Capsicum and Bean Sprouts Stir-fry Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||85 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||17.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.