Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26463 times
Capsicum subzi is a vegetable recipe with capsicum stir fried with onions, tomatoes and spice powders in true Indian style of cooking. Relish with rotis.
- Dice the capscium into small pieces after deseeding them.
- Heat a kadai, add oil, after teh oil is heated add mustard and jeera.
- After the mustard splutters, add capsicum pieces, stir once so it will be coated with oil, then cover and cook.
- After 4-5 minutes, the capsicum will leave water and will be softened. at this time add the salt, chilli powder, jaggery mix, cook for 2-3 minutes and add the besan.
- Cook on slow flame until the besan and capiscum gets well cooked.
- If you like it little bit crispy can add 1 tsp extra oil and cook for a longer period
This recipe was contributed by mamta_prasadbadri on 29 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.