Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7083 times
Serve it with nice cold juice, as starter, jain people love it in place of onion rings.
Add your private note
Capsicum Ring recipe - How to make Capsicum Ring
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 servings
- Cut the capsicum in rings, cutting them across the diameter.
- On other side, soak maida in water, add salt and pepper and fruit salt eno.
- Soak it for 15 minutes and then add more water for batter consistency.
- Apply the mustard paste to capscium rings.
- Dip the ring in the maida batter and fry it.
- Sprinke chat masala on top and serve hot
This recipe was contributed by parulcontractor on 19 Oct 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.