Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 14516 times
Cook up delectable pulao like capsicum pulao at home with chopped capsicum stir fried and tossed with boiled rice and a choice of herbs.
- Soak the rice in enough water for 1 hour.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds, bayleaf.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute till the onions turn soft.
- Add the capsicum, green chillie, green peas, salt and pepper, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, saute for 2 minutes.
- Add enough water, cover and cook till the rice is cooked.
- Sprinkle the spring onion and coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by mubash on 21 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.