Capsicum Pakoda Chaat
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8580 times
This is a truly chatpata chaat made with monsson favourites pakodas!
Add your private note
Capsicum Pakoda Chaat recipe - How to make Capsicum Pakoda Chaat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the corn, paneer, chaat masala, rock salt, salt, ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, peanuts, mint, cheese and mix well and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature.
- On each capsicum pieces, put stuffing, dip in batter,
- deep fry in hot oil till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and arrange he pakodas in a plate.
- Sprinkle chaat masala, tomato ketchup, phudina chutney, beaten curd, pineapple and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 16 Jul 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.