by Jaya Chari
This recipe has been viewed 3496 times
Pachadi is the south Indian raita. Goes well with spicy sambar rice.
- Heat Oil in a deep pan,add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds splutter, add asafoetida and capsicum.
- Cook on a medium flame till it appears little charred.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool.
- In a deep bowl, add curds, capsicum mixture and salt and mix well.
- Serve hot with rice.
This recipe was contributed by Jaya Chari on 10 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.