Capsicum Masala By suj_sree
This recipe has been viewed 3049 times
Capsicum masala, a spicy recipe made so easy to prepare ! Add chopped capsicum with a range of Indian spices to prepare a lip smacking capsicum masala recipe.
Add your private note
Capsicum Masala By suj_sree recipe - How to make Capsicum Masala By suj_sree
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1.place a pan on the stove on medium heat, when hot put the groundnuts & fry without any oil, take care not to turn them black, immediately remove them & set aside.
- 2. similarly fry till, jeera, methi seeds, dry coconut powder, chopped onions. remember to fry all of them separately.
- 3. then remove the skin of the groundnuts & place aside.
- 4. next grind the fried jeera, methi seeds, peeled groundnuts, til, dry coconut powder into a nice powder, then add haldi, chilli powder, garam masala, dhania powder & grind all of them together again. now to this powder add the fried onions, tamarind juice, salt to taste, & gind all of them to make a smooth paste. add water while grinding if requi
- 5. now place a kadai on a medium hot stove, put oil generously, put a pinch of jeera, then put the masala paste prepared, after a minute put the cut capsicum, mix them gently so that masala evenly spreads to the capsicum pieces & cover the kadai with a lid. keep checking , once the capsicum is cooked , our sizzling simlamirch masala is ready
This recipe was contributed by suj_sree on 10 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.