Capsicum Masala By binaca
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31306 times
Capsicum masala, a spicy recipe made so easy to prepare ! Add chopped capsicum with a range of Indian spices to prepare a lip smacking capsicum masala recipe.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the onions till transculent.
- Add the ginger garlic pastes and fry for a minute.
- Add the tomatoes and fry.
- Add all the masala powders and fry for a minute.
- Add the capsicum and fry, when half done add salt and tomato ketchup. cover and cook for 5 minutes and serve hot with parathas or jeera rice.
- (if you want the capsicum to be a little crisp then add the salt and the ketchup a little earlier).
This recipe was contributed by Binaca on 11 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.