Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7418 times
A delicious vegetable recipe, capsicum groundnut has stir fried groundnuts or peanuts tossed with capsicum and spice powders. Enjoy as side dish with chapattis.
- In 1 tbsp oil, saute capsicum till semi-soft.
- Add groundnuts and saute for another 2-3 min. till crisp.
- In a seperate pan, heat remaining oil and saute gramflour till light pink in colour.
- Add this to the cooked vegetable with salt and sugar and mix.
- Cover and simmer for 2-3 min. and then serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by RADHIKALUTHRA on 18 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.