Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4137 times
Capsicum delete is a tempting vegetable recipe with the capsicum slices stir fried with spice powders and besan. The capsicum delight is a subtly spiced up dry vegetable preparation which is best relished with hot phulkas.
- Cut capsicum into cubes , wash and drain the water.
- heat oil and put rai for seasoning.
- When it splutters, reduce flame ,add capsicum and mix well.
- Add hali pdr, chilli pdr,hing pdr, sugar and salt. mix well.
- Keep flame low and pan covered.
- After five minutes, the capsicum will become soft and change colour.
- Now add the besan , mix well so that no lumps are there.
- Again cover the pan and cook for 5 more minutes till the besan blends and becomes slightly glossy.
- Excellent when accompanied by hot phulkas.
This recipe was contributed by priyav45 on 09 Sep 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.