Capsicum Corn Sandwich
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10332 times
It is purely made with capsicum ,corn and the flavor is of black pepper which is great for our health. It is loved by the children as well as aged. Have a try on it.
- Heat butter in a pan, add the garlic, onion, capsicum and sweet corn and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the pepper powder , M.S.G and salt, mix well and saute for more 5 minutes.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix well.
- Cut the bread sliced from sides and give triangle shapes.
- Stuff the filling in between the slices and capsicum corn sandwich.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Innovation on 25 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.