Capsicum Cheese Pakoda
by Breny Thakker
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12932 times
Capsicum Cheese Pakoda, it is a mouthwatering snack with combination of capsicum and cheese, which when gets melted while cooking, it is yummy. Loved by kids and all.
- Cut the capsicum into cubes of approx 1 inch. Keep aside.
- Cut cheese cube into 4 pieces. Keep aside.
- Mix all the batter ingredients except the soda bi-carb and form semi thick paste using water.
- Heat the oil in kadai.
- Now add the soda to the batter, mix well.
- Place piece of cheese on capsicum and dip it in batter holding it together and fry on medium flame for 2-3 minutes or until it turns to golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Remove on absorbent paper.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make more pakodas
- Serve hot with ketchup.
- If unable to hold together capsicum and cheese, insert it in toothpick and then dip in batter and deep-fry it.
This recipe was contributed by Breny Thakker on 04 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.