Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15325 times
An amazingly flavorsome biryani rice recipe, capsicum biryani with chopped capsicum and spices mixed with rice is a great way to show your culinary skills to your family and guests. Topped with chopped nuts and coriander leaves, capsicum biryani takes you on a gastronomical trip.
- Combine the coriander, mint leaves, garlic, ginger and green chillies and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute till they turn pink in colour.
- Add the capsicum, mix well and saute till the capsicum turns soft.
- Add the prepared paste, pulao masala, turmeric powder and salt, mix well and saute till the oil separates.
- Add rice, mix well and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with papad and any type of raita.
This recipe was contributed by gayathri1976 on 21 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.