Capsicum Besan- Dry Or Gravy Curry
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 52577 times
This is gravy is gujarati style.
Add your private note
Capsicum Besan- Dry Or Gravy Curry recipe - How to make Capsicum Besan- Dry Or Gravy Curry
Preparation Time: 10mts Cooking Time: 15mts Total Time:
- Heat oil in a kadai add all the masala ingredients one by one until its done.
- Add to it the chopped capsicum with turmeric and salt and cover and cook on a low heat until the capsicum becomes soft. sprinkle gram flour mix and cook for some time.
- Beat the curds add to the above dry curry, simmer once and remove.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve either with rice or chapathis.
This recipe was contributed by savi_ram on 26 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.