Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5827 times
Capsica Rice is a quick and colourful rice delicacy and a treat for all capsicum lovers!!! Serve with any curry of your choice.
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan, add the onions and cook till the onions are transparent.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add all the three types of capsicum and saute for a 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the salt, boiled rice and chilli powder, mix well and cook for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Chef Deep on 11 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.