Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7357 times
Your capsi chow is ready in few minutes
it is very delicious and very fast
- Boil the noodles and add little oil
- Cut capsicum into pieces and add garlic and adding little water puree them (do not add too much of water)
- Heat kadai and put oil in it, then put puree in it and saute for 2-3 min
- Now add boiled noodles, salt, and other ingrediants and mix well
- Your capsi chow is ready in few minutes
- It is very delicious and very fast
This recipe was contributed by bindia121 on 28 Feb 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.