Cappuccino Custard with Mango
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2671 times
For those who are fond of coffee and mangoes.
- Heat milk in a non stick pan, add the sugar, dissolved coffee-water mixture, dissolved cornflour - milk mixture and chocolate. Melt and mix well.
- Simmer for few minutes until the back of the spoon gets thin smooth creamy coating of custard.
- Refrigerate to cool and keep the mangoes in refrigerator.
- While serving, take individual serving bowls.
- Place mango at the base.
- Cover with custard. Sprinkle grated chocolate. Add mangoes and repeat.
- Finally top it with some more mangoes, sprinkle cinnamon powder and serve.
- Serve it with roasted almonds and walnuts and baked puris.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 12 Feb 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.