This recipe has been viewed 2265 times
Variation: instead of plain water you can use sparkling water for the zing and also you can make a floating lime ring using a jello mould the previous night and freeze it. it will make a nice colurful drink for the party at the pool or home.
cantaloupe are a good source of vitamin c and beta-carotene.
- Cut the fruit in half and skinned and deseeded. cut into cubes.
- In a nice big punch bowl dissolve brown sugar or jaggary with 4 cups of water stirring ocassionally.
- Blend the cubes in a mixer with one cup of water.
- Add the pureed fruit to the water and stir.
- Add crushed cardamon and saffron to the bowl.
- Finally, add the fresh squeezed lime juice to this and top it off with ice cubes.
This recipe was contributed by karagi on 20 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.