Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5923 times
Candle cookies present one of the most interesting cookie recipe which are shaped just like candles and are baked till golden brown. An appealing cookie recipe, candle cookies are healthy, crunchy and tasty.
- Mix butter,essence and sugar together.
- Sieve flour and baking powder twice.
- Fold the flour with butter mixture and egg yolks.
- Knead it and make a stiff dough.
- Wrap the dough in plastic sheet and refridgerate for half hour.
- Roll out dough 3mm thick.
- Make candles out of the dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in a preheated oven set at 180 degrees c.
- Mix butter,icing sugar and water together.
- Beat it for 5-6 minutes.
- Color it as required and brush on cookies.
- Your cookies are ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by sreelatha_nimmala on 08 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.