by matangy ramya
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1613 times
I loved this recipe for its simplicity and the ease with which my grandma made. While making the sugar syrup for large amounts,use food colour like green, red, pink, yellow, orange to colour. vour
- Boil 1 cup water in a deep pan.
- Add the sugar and mix well till the sugar is dissolved completely.
- Add the cashewnuts, mix well and cook till the sugar coats the nuts from all the sides.
- Remove from the flame and spread in an aluminum foil to cool.
- Store in airtight containers.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by matangy ramya on 31 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.