Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11034 times
Always mix custard with warm or hot milk.
stir continuously while adding custard and after adding it as well.
you can add raisins, dried fruit, pistachios or any other kind of nuts while cooking or for garnishing.
- Put the milk to boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add some of the hot milk to the custard in a seperate bowl.
- Mix with a fork until there are no lumps.
- While the milk is boiling, add sugar, cardamom powder and the custard mixture.
- Stir continuously until the consistency is slightly thick.
- Cut the left-over cake into pieces and arrange in the serving dish.
- Pour the cooked milk over the cake pieces and sprinkle with chopped almonds.
- Cool at room temperature for about 20 minutes and then refrigerate until cold.
This recipe was contributed by nargisy on 24 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.