Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7956 times
To keep ginger chilli paste for a long time, grind chopped ginger and green chillies ,adding little vinegar .
this can be stored in the fridge for months.
- Mix milkmaid with coconut and keep aside.
- Crumble the chocolate cake well and mix in raisins and chopped nuts.
- Make small size balls.
- Make balls with coconut mixture, press them on the palm ,put the chocolate ball in it and then first give it a round shape and then give it a roll shape.
- Put vark ,only on top.
- Cover and keep it in the fridge to set.
- Cut it into diagonal pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by agra on 09 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.