Cafe Style Hot Coffee
by Foodie #623575
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17575 times
We all like cafe style hot coffee with a thick layer of froth floating on it
The best thing with this coffee is we can drink it even when its too hot. Layer of froth on it always keeps the upper part of coffee comparatively less hot. We can drink it as soon as we make it, the lower part remains hot.
- Keep milk for boiling
- Take a coffee mug
- Add 2 tablespoon of sugar and 3/4 or 1 tablespoon of coffee powder, add few drops of water (maximum one teaspoon)
- Take a brush (the brush that we use to grease butter on roti)
- Mix those ingredients very well.
- Whisk well for 4-5 minutes or till the mixture turns frothy and white in colour.
- At this point of time add boiling milk into it and mix well until all sugar is dissolved.
- Keep aside for 2 minutes and the creamy thick froth will come up
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder if u want
- Enjoyyy it hot!
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #623575 on 22 Nov 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.