Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4205 times
We can add mixed dals for batter,i.e thoordal,moongdal,urad dal,channa dal(equal
propotion)so the ratio of rice and mixeddals are 2:1
Add your private note
Cabbage uthappam(dosa) recipe - How to make Cabbage uthappam(dosa)
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Thoor dal-1 cup
onion-100gms salt to taste
- Soak rice and dal seperately.grind rice,chilly,jeera,asofoetida,curryleaves nicely,add dal and grind well.
- Add salt,mix.allow this batter to ferment.
- Finely chop the onion and cabbage.
- In oil season mustardseeds,urad dal,channa dal,curryleaves,put onion and cabbage ,saute lightly.add in batter,add
- Finely chopped coriander leaves,little turmeric powder.
- Make the batter consistency to dosaibatter level.do uthappam.
- Coconut chatney is suitable for this dosai.
- Instead of cabbage,grated carrot can be used.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#406125 on 02 Apr 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.