Cabbage and Spinach Subji
This recipe has been viewed 2220 times
A simple subji for roz ka khana..
- Heat ghee in a kadhai and add all the tempering ingredients one after the other.
- Saute onions, cabbage and add all the seasonings.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes on slow.
- Lastly add spinach, mix well and cook for half a minute.
- Garnish it with carrots and coconut and serve fresh with hot rotli.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 04 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.