Cabbage and Onion Pakoda
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13299 times
Cabbage and onion pakoda is a simple fried pakoda or snack recipe with the mixture consisting of chopped cabbage and onions dipped in a batter and then deep fried. Enjoy this crispy delight with green chutney or sauce of choice.
- Cut the cabbage into small pieces.
- Cut the onion into lengthwise and green chilli into small pieces.
- Mix all the ingradients with little water and make a thick dough.
- Heat oil in a pan, make pakodas with that dough and deep fry them.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by bsharmi on 04 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.