Cabbage and Capsicum Pulao
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11851 times
Add shredded capsicum and finely chopped cabbage to cooked rice to create the cabbage and capsicum pulao. The healthy, aromatic pulao recipe is quite easy to prepare and is typically relished with a cooling raita.
- Heat the oil in the pan, add the onions and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add the capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and saute for more 3 minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, green clhilli paste and msg and saute for 1 minutes.
- Add the soaked rice, mix well and add enough water and cook till the rice are cooked.
- Serve hot with your favorite accompaniment.
This recipe was contributed by rachna2005 on 21 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.