Cabbage With Moong Dal
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 22465 times
Cabbage is good for health. This dish is easy to make and is a must try recipe.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies, ginger, curry leaves, turmeric powder and asafoetida and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the moong dal and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and salt and mix well and cook for 5 to 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 20 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.