Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2492 times
A tasty toast sandwich filled with a mix od cabbage,tomatoes, garlic and chillies.
- Chop cabbage very fine,mix some salt &keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Apply butter &chuteny on all 2 slices.
- Squeeze out water from cabbage.
- Add chilly,garlic & tomatto.mix well.
- Spread cabbage on one slice of bread cover with other & make toast in equity toaster.
- Serve hot with tomatto ketch up & green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by saakar on 26 Nov 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.