Cabbage Soya Chunky Rice
by Foodie #537516
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7678 times
A delicious nutritious recipe..
- Heat the oil in the pressure cooker and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the cabbage and chillies and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the soya chunks and rice, mix well and saute for 3 minutes/
- Add the salt,sugar and blended masala powder, mix well and saute for 4 minutes.
- Add enough water, mix well and cover and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Serve hot with spicy tomato rai-methi chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #537516 on 10 Aug 2011Hi,
Im Mrs.Vidya Bhaskar ,currently living in Cayman Islands hailing from India..Im interested to...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.