Cabbage Sandwich By shah_jasmine
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7416 times
1. do not over cook the cabbage filling.
2. if required spicy apply green chutney on both the slices.
3. onions are optional and can be added before adding the capsicum.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add capsicum, chilli paste and ginger paste.
- Add the cabbage and stir for 3- 4 mins. do not over cook.
- Add salt to taste
- Add the coriander leaves
- Butter two slices of bread and add green chutney on one of the bread.
- Put the cabbage filling on the other buttered bread and cover with the chutney slice.
- Place the sandwiched bread in a sandwich toaster and let it cook for 5 mins.
- Serve hot with green chutney and ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by shah_jasmine on 16 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.