Cabbage Rolls Baked in Tomato Sauce
This recipe has been viewed 1522 times
A cabbage roll is a dish consisting of cooked cabbage leaves wrapped around a variety of fillings.
- Place cabbage and water in a large bowl and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Combine the soya granules, onion,rice, salt and pepper and 2 spoons of tomato pulp in another bowl and mix well.
- Divide into 8 equal portions and place inside leaves.
- Fold sides of leaves and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange cabbage in a baking dish.
- Pour remaining pulp over and microwave on 9 or high for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by RandhirDamley on 25 Jun 2014I am currently persuing my Degree In Hotel Mangement from ITM-IHM. Navi Mumbai.I am in First year BA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.