by Mansiii Gupta
This recipe has been viewed 554 times
Cabbage Rolls stuffed with a filling of paneer, cucumber, capsicum, onions and sprouted moong makes a healthy starter. You can fill them up with stuffing of your choice and discover the tasty way to good health.
Add your private note
Cabbage Rolls recipe - How to make Cabbage Rolls
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 serving
- Wash the cabbage thoroughly
- Steam cabbage in 1 cup water and cover with cling foil. Microwave at 100% power for 4-5 minutes in microwave safe bowl
- Drain the water and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cling foil and separate 8 large outer leaves of the cabbage.
- Mix all ingredients for the filling and microwave at 100% power for 2 minutes. Cool and divide into 8 equal portions.
- Take 1 blanched cabbage leaf, place a portion of the filling at 1 end and roll neatly.
- Repeat step 6 to make 7 more rolls.
- Brush with little butter and microwave covered with cling foil at 100% power for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with crispy salads and dips.
This recipe was contributed by Mansiii Gupta on 23 Feb 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.