Cabbage Roll By swatijoshi
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3743 times
Cabbage Rolls are a an interesting vegetable recipe .The crunchy cabbage leaves are filled with stir fried mixed veggies with tomato sauce.
Add your private note
Cabbage Roll By swatijoshi recipe - How to make Cabbage Roll By swatijoshi
Preparation Time: 15 Mins. Cooking Time: 20 Mins. Total Time:
- Blanch cabbage leaves in water for five minutes till they turn soft.
- Simultaniously mix 100 gms. of washed uncoocked rice with 200 gms. of kheema.
- Add to this cinemon and coriender powder and salt.
- Take cabbage leaves and make small rolls of cabbage leaves by stuffing this mixture.
- Arrange them in big pot tightly. cover with dish.
- Add water upto the dish.
- Cover with lid and cook till rice done.
- Add salt and garlic paste in curd and mix well.
- Take cabbage rolls in dish and pour sauce.
This recipe was contributed by swatijoshi on 20 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.