Cabbage Roll By hillypatel
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5921 times
An eye catching vegetable recipe, cabbage rolls have a lip smacking filling in its leaf and is then rolled up with edges sealed. Enjoy this cabbage roll recipe dry or with gravy.
- Capcicum,onions,cheese,pepeer and salt,
- Put tomato puree in a pan
- Add cloves,cinnemon,suger salt and red chilly powder
- Take whole leaf of cabbage, put stuffing and make a roll,
- Then pour hot sauce on all rolls.
This recipe was contributed by hillypatel on 17 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.