Cabbage Rice Flour Roti
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6106 times
A simple roti made with rice flour.
- Combine the rice flour with curds and salt, mix well and cover and keep aside for 8 to 10 hours.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat the tava and grease it with oil.
- Pour a ladleful of batter and spread evenly to make a thin circle.
- Sprinkle the prepared mixture evenly on top.
- Cook using little oil, till it turns golden brown on both the sides.
- Serve hot with coconut or tomato chutney.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 05 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.