Cabbage Rice By lali_anand
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3472 times
Cabbage must be cut little long.
- Soak rice for 10 minutes
- Drain it and fry it in 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Take 2 1/4 of water.put rice in it and cook for 2 whistles.take the whistle out soon.
- In a pan put 1 tablespoon of ghee.then saute ground ginger,garlic ,chillies and garam masalas. when raw smell goes put cut cabbage with little turmeric powder.
- Add salt to taste,mix well.
- Atlast add cooked rice and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by lali_anand on 02 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.