Cabbage Rice ( Pregnancy Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 107 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26623 times
Cabbage rice, this dish is one that i make when i have no inclination to cook and have some left-over rice. It is really quick to make and tastes good. And since it has no sharp flavours, it will agree with you through your first trimester if you have to deal with morning sickness. The dish provides appreciable amounts of carbohydrates, protein, calcium and vitamin c.
- Heat the butter and sauté the onion for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the cabbage and capsicum and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, pepper and salt and mix well.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and serve hot.
- Approximately ¾ cup of uncooked rice will yield 11/2 cups of cooked rice .
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.