by vrunda naik
This recipe has been viewed 2104 times
A delicious tangy pickle.
- Boil chopped cabbages and onions with vinegar in a vessel for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar, and salt to it, mix mustard and curry powder with flour.
- Add enough water to make a paste and stir properly.
- Stir paste into boiled cabbage-onion mixture and boil again for 20 minutes.
- Bottle and seal while hot.
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 16 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.