Cabbage Pancakes, Mini Cabbage Pancakes, Quick Pancakes
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 471 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 84029 times
An enhanced version of chila, cabbage mini pancake is delicious and wholesome. What is more, it can also be prepared in a jiffy, making it a great start to a busy day. Serve hot and fresh with chutney or ketchup.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl along with approx. ½ cup water and mix well.
- Grease a non-stick mini uttapa pan with a little oil.
- Pour a little batter in each uttapa mould and spread it lightly.
- Cook on a medium flame, using a little oil till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make more mini pancakes.
- Serve immediately.
Cabbage Pancakes Recipe by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mini pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.