This recipe has been viewed 1940 times
A hot, sour and sweet cabbage pachadi is sure to tingle all your taste buds. The shredded cabbage are cooked with jaggery, onion and spices to create this delectable pachadi or pickle recipe. Serve cabbage pachadi with dal rice.
- Heat some oil and add the jeera and the green chillies.
- Remove this from heat and grind this.
- Cut the cabbage and the tomoatoes.
- Heat some more oil and add the cabbage. after a minute add the tomatoes. let this fry for about 15 mins.
- Remove from heat and add to the ground paste and grind again with salt.
- Add coriander(optional).
This recipe was contributed by subhasrim on 15 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.