Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8246 times
A quick and innovative chutney. . Serve with rotis, chapatis or any parathas. Surely to be relished by all.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the urad dhal and saute till it changes its colour.
- Add the red chillies and asafoetida and saute for few minutes.
- Add the onions and saute for 2 minutes or till they turn translucent.
- Add the cabbage, mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Blend in a mixer along with tamarind juice, salt to a smooth paste.
- Serve immediately or store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by krithishyam on 21 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.