Cabbage Apple Capsicum Salad
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5946 times
A powerhouse of nutrients, the Cabbage apple capsicum salad has the fresh crunchy fruits and vegetables tossed together and then served with an Indian style tadka on the top. Sprinkle lime juice, salted bundi and grated cheese to add that extra zing to this healthy salad recipe.
- Cut all veg. finely amd mix them(except the apple)
- Add salt in the above vegs and leave it for 5-7 mins
- Cut the apple with the peelinto fine pieces
- Squeeze the water from the vegetables
- Add the apple to the vegetables
- Add lemon, sugar, chilli paste, grated cheese
- Add coriander and coconut
- Add tadka and mix all well
- Red pomegranate
- White / greens spring onions
- Salted bundi
This recipe was contributed by amritasamir on 03 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.