Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4292 times
Add your private note
Butterscotch icecream recipe - How to make Butterscotch icecream
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Milk - 1cup + 2Tbs
Low Fat Fresh Cream - 300gm
ButterScotch Crush - 1/2cup
Custard Powder - 2Tbs
Sugar (powdered) - 3Tbs
Vannila Essence - 1tsp
- 1. beat fresh cream and refrigerate.
- 2. dissolve custard powder in 2tbs of milk & keep aside.
- 3. microwave milk & sugar at 100% high for 2 minutes.
- 4. add custard paste slowly, mix and microwave at 100% high for further 2 minutes.strain if necessary.
- 5. fold in the fresh cream with butterscotch crush.
- 6. add it to the custard. add vannila essence.
- 7. pour into a shallow container. cover with an aluminium foil and freeze till it is almost set (about 4-5 hours).
- 8. divide the mixture into 2 batches and churn each batch separately in a blender till it is smooth.
- 9. cover and freeze till it is firm. scoop and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Pintu.com on 04 Oct 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.