Buttermilk Strawberry Cake
by Foodie #545634
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 4948 times
A delicious cake for when strawberries are in season.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, sieve well and keep aside.
- Beat the butter, oil and sugar till fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence to this mixture and beat again
- Add flour and buttermilk alternatively and mix well,
- Add strawberries setting aside a few for the top.
- Pour the batter into a greased dish. Place the remaining strawberries on top and sprinkle a tablespoon of sugar.
- Bake in the microwave for 10 mins on crisp or as per your microwave's settings.
- May be served with ice-cream or whipped cream on top
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #545634 on 07 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.