Butter Scotch Ice Cream
by rajni ahuja
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7431 times
Ice creams are loved by one and all. Butterscotch ice-cream with butter scotch flavor and creamy texture is an easy recipe which can be prepared at home.
Add your private note
Butter Scotch Ice Cream recipe - How to make Butter Scotch Ice Cream
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 30 minutes
1.milk 1 liter
2.cream 1\2 cup
- 1.divide milk in 2 parts
- 2.add cmc ,gms ,corn flour ,to 1st part
- 3.boil on slow fire second part
- 4.add mixture 1st part to 2nd part
- 5.boil till starts sticking back of spoon
- remove from fire
- 6.add sugar ,cool it
- 7.keep in freezer 6-8 hours, but when half set beat nicely in mixy or churner
- 8.when set ,beat nicely ,after 2 hours ,add essence ,put in freezer
- 9.after 2 hours ,add fudge pieces
- 10.fudge cook2tbsp butter ,2tbsp cream, 2tbspsugar ,keep stirring mixture ,tillleaves sides ,pour on greased
- Dish ,break in pieces do not over cook to avoid bitterness
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 03 Mar 20041.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.