Butter Scotch Cookies
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5245 times
An enjoyable sweet preparation that always finds flavour with children as well as adults!!
basic cookie with a slight variation of nuts and brown sugar.
- Melt the butter & shortening, add both the sugars and mix well.
- Add the egg and blend well.
- Sift the flour & soda & add this to the egg mixture.
- Now add the chopped nuts & vanilla essence,chill and roll into balls.
- Bake on an ungreased tray in a moderate oven at 170 º c for 12-15 mins.
- Remove immediately,cool & store in air-tight containers.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.