Butter Paneer Mattar
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8890 times
Butter paneer matar is a tempting paneer or cottage cheese recipe with succulent paneer cubes simmered with peas in a butter laden(makhani) gravy. Yummy paneer recipe! share your favorite paneer recipe online.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add the cumin seeds, clove, bay leaf and cardamom and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the onions and ginger-garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, mix well and saute till the mixture becomes dry.
- Add the rest of the masala powder and saute until oil separates.
- Add green peas and mix well. Keep aide.
- In a separate kadhai, melt butter and fry paneer and green chilli until paneer turns golden.
- Add paneer with the left over butter in kadhai to the cooker, add the cream and salt, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by swati_verma on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.